Monday, September 5, 2016

Sensual Dream

 photo sensual dream.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed



Tube
Artwork by ©Vinegar at CDO

Font
Chocolate Heart

Template
#19 by Dee


.....................................................


Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!


Open template
Shift D
Close original
Re-size canvas to 800 x 800

Close text and info layers

For each layer of template
I recolored to match my tube
I did this by Adjust - Hue and Saturation - Both set to 0 
Then once grey I recolored again using settings for each color from tube
Get this by using the eyedropper and coping the hue and sat for each color

Paste tube and place in center area

I used the bg that came with my tube as bg image

I also cropped the jar sparkle and pasted it to rectangles and cropped

Use my tag as guide for this

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Add name
I used same area from jar as pattern

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment