Friday, December 18, 2015

Gift Exchange

 photo gift exchange.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Amy Brown at CDO 

Font
Delius

My Supplies

Winter Background
Not Included

....................................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my  supplies
Shift D
Close original

Use my tag as a guide if needed

Move frame layer to right

Using selection tool select area just bigger than frame area
Invert
Paste winter bg paper of choice
Delete 

Paste tube
If using same tube as myself paste the bird and branch where you like and then the fairy on the left

Using text tool type out saying of choice
On the bottom text I rotated slightly so it was aliened with frame

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Move dots layer where you like it

Add name

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment