Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wanna Neck ?

 photo wannaneck.gif
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 
Supplies Needed

Tubes
Artwork by Toosh Toosh

Font
Scrap Round

Animation Shop

My Supplies



Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies


Paste tubes
Arrange where you like them


Use my tag as guide if desired

Once you have tubes where you like add name

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Copy Merge with name on open neck tube
Paste into AS

Back to psp and close name and tube and open other tube
Paste after in AS

Change frame properties to 50 on first layer and 200 on second

Save as Gif

5 comments:

  1. I tried to do your tut but when I opened the supplies it said t was not a valid psp 9 image ..Am I doing something wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sue,
    I cannot open the .pspimage in your suppies either.
    I have tried to open it with PSP X and PSP XII
    Any chance of getting this tube, saved as a PSP 7 Compatible File.
    That way it will open in all versions of PSP.
    Regards,
    Beryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sorry forgot to change settings to psp 7 as I am now on X6. Updated so should work now. Thanks for doing my tuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much for fixing the tube
    Really appreciate it.
    Hugs,
    Beryl

    ReplyDelete