Friday, November 8, 2013

Wonderland Doll

 photo wonderlanddoll.png


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Ninaste 

Font
Chicken Butt


Filters
Xenofex - Shower Door

Mask
Big Mask 001 by Vix




Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Resize elements as desired

Open new canvas 800 x 800

Paste paper of choice
I used preview but applied 
xenofex - shower door to it first
Apply mask
Merge group

Using paint brush smoke which came with my psp x3
color set to white/slight off white gradient
Paint a line 1/3 of the way from bottom

Use my tag as guide if needed

This should look like snow

Now add elements of choice from kit

I Used
90
93
163
169
177
213
230
231

Paste tube and crop off at snow line

Crop mask off at snow line as well

I used eraser tool set on fuzz at 35% and erased the bottom pf my elements 
so they looked like they were in the snow and my name as well

Add name

Add drop shadow to layers

Add CR info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment