Thursday, November 7, 2013

Say Cheese Rion

 photo saycheeserion.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed



Tube

Artwork by ©PinUpToons at CDO

Font
Yummy Cupcakes

Cluster Frame

My Supplies





Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies
Shift D
Close original

Paste cluster frame
Colorize - Hue 0, Saturation 0

Move film strip to bottom of frame

I cropped my film strip so the camera is above the film strip
but this is up to you

Float cluster frame bg
Invert
Paste tube 
Duplicate
Delete on bottom tube
Select none
On top copy crop bottom of tube

Go to Photo Effects - Time Machine
Select Platinum
Click OK
Do this for both tube layers

Click inside each frame of the film strip 
and paste part of tube for each one
Apply Photo Effects again

Add name
Apply bevel if desired

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

2 comments:

  1. Great tut Sue! Thanks. Made a taggie and some extras. Posted the extras on my blog along with a link to your cool tut!
    http://greekkisses.blogspot.com/2013/12/extras-put-say-cheese.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I enjoyed the tut and results!

    ReplyDelete