Friday, October 18, 2013

Autumn Harvest

 photo autumnharvest.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Ninaste 

Font
Gravura LET

Scrap

Template
#8 by Dee

Filters
EC 5 Impact - Gradient Glow 
DSB Flux - Bubbles
Nik Software - Color Efex
Xe Extras - Elemental
Penta - Jeans + dots
Filters Unlimited - paper textures



Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Resize elements as desired

Open template
Shift D and close original
Delete info layer

Add new layer
Fill with color of choice
I made a pattern from tree I used from kit
Apply mask
Merge group
Move to bottom


Follow these steps for each layer of template

1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Add new layer
4. Fill with pattern/texture or solid color
5. Apply filter of choice
6. Apply gradient glow to original
 layer using color of choice and then noise at 50

Go HERE if you aren't familiar on my way 
of adding gradient glow using EC 5 Impact 

Use my tag as guide if needed or 
just pick colors from tube like I did

I added close up tube to the orange 
square at 50 opacity and soft light blend mode

Now add elements of choice

I Used
10
13
24
39
43
68
76
77
86
88
90
91
95

Paste tube and blend cut off part of leg into tag

Add name

Add drop shadow to layers

Add CR info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment