Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Summer's End

 photo SummersEnd.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©VeryMany at SATC

Font
Buffet Script
Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Resize elements as desired depending on your tag size preference

Open 800 x 800
Crop before saving

Use my tag as guide if needed

Paste paper 1
Apply mask
Merge group

Duplicate and change top layers blend mode to multiply
 if you want this darker like mine

Paste flower frame (113)
Paste circle frame (112)
Resize circle frame so it fits around inside of flower frame
65%
Merge down
Click inside frame using magic wand
Expand by 5
Invert
Paste paper 1
Resize by 45%
Delete
Paste tube
Delete
Select none
Duplicate tube
On bottom tube lower opacity to 20
On top tube change blend mode to soft light

Paste ribbon (2)
To get desired look like mine I floated ribbon and inverted
and used paper and repeated this then erased parts of one and merged both together so was multi colored
Then on original ribbon I changed blend mode to soft light and moved above multi colored layer
I am all about matching so I tend to play around with layers to get the desired color I like but this is just my pet peev so feel free to use as original lol :)

Paste bird (11)
Mirror and move to left area

Paste cat (17)
Move to right area

Paste butterfly (90)
Move to top right area

Add name
I used gradient of #c3002f and #feac8d

Add CR info

Crop & Save













No comments:

Post a Comment