Wednesday, September 25, 2013

♥ Think Pink ♥

 photo thinkpink.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.




Supplies Needed


Tube
I used artwork by 
©Steve Baier
Sold at Up Your Art

Font

Ladybird

Scrap Kit
(FTU) BCA Freebie by Tiny Turtle Designs
Facebook Fan Freebie

Mask
Grunge 4 by Me over at Creative Misfits Blog 



Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!


Open new canvas 800 x 800
Crop before saving


Paste paper 14
Apply mask
Merge group

Paste frame (125)
Click inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 5
Invert
Paste paper 16
Delete
Paste tube
Duplicate
Delete on bottom tube
Select none
Crop bottom part of top tube
Move this above frame

I made a heart to go over breast so wasn't AC
Just draw out heart shape and add a bevel if desired

Now add elements of choice 

I Used
21
57
58
112
118
120

Add name
I used part of the flowers in element 120 as a pattern

Add CR info

Crop & Save




No comments:

Post a Comment