Sunday, June 30, 2013

Festive Glamour Girl

 photo festiveglamourgirl.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 

Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by ©Zlata_M at SATC

Font
iNked God

Scrap

Mask
Grungi 10 by Sharon at Creative Misfits


Filters

Richard Rosenman - Scanlines






Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open new canvas 800 x 800
Crop at the end

Re-size elements as desired - depending on how large you make your tag

Paste paper 4
Apply mask
Merge group

Paste frame 78
Paste frame 30 over 78
Click inside frame 30 with magic wand and expand by 4
Add layer and fill with black
Invert
Paste close up tube
Delete
Select none
Change blend mode of tube to luminance (L)
Duplicate tube and change blend mode to screen at 60
Apply scan lines filter to bottom tube
Change top two settings to 2 - grey

Paste tube and mirror

Move to left side of frame

Now add elements of choice to tag


I used

1
3
5
6
7
8
52
54
59
79

I colorized some elements to match my tag and cropped part of ribbon off


Add name

I used a silver glitter with black foreground at 1

Add drop shadow to layers of choice


Add copyright info


Crop & Save



**If you want the dress like I have what I did was open black layer and white layer and using Fuzz brush eraser at around size 50 I erased parts of the black layer to make dress as it is in my tag.**






No comments:

Post a Comment