Saturday, June 29, 2013

Festive Night Out

 photo festivenightout.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 

Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by ©Zlata_M at SATC

Font
Pepita MT

Scrap
(PTU)Pretty Poison by ICZ at SATC 

Filters
Lokas - Gel

Mask
Grungi 10 by Sharon at Creative Misfits






Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open new canvas 800 x 800
Crop at the end

Paste paper 4
Apply mask
Merge group

Paste frame 1
Move to left a little
Paste tube and move to right of frame
Select open area of frame with magic wand
Expand by 10
Invert
Paste paper 4
Delete
Paste close up tube that you have mirrored
Delete
Paste paper 12
Delete
Select none
Change blend mode on paper 12 to hard light

Now add elements

I used
bridge
butterfly 1
mask
grass 3
mushrooms
roses
ribbon 1
sparkles 1

Add name
I used a silver pattern with black foreground at 1
Apply gel effects

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

**If you want the dress like I have what I did was open black layer and using Fuzz brush eraser at around size 50 I erased parts of the black layer to make dress as it is in my tag.**


No comments:

Post a Comment