Saturday, May 25, 2013

Colorful Angel


 photo ColorfulAngel.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those

who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by by ©Marc Duval at SATC

Font
Parfait Script Pro

Scrap Kit

Template



Filter
Lokas - Gel 
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow

Mask





Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!


Open template and shift D
Close original 
Now re-size canvas to 800 x 800
Crop after tag is done

Delete info layer

There are a few basic steps to follow
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert or add new layer
4. Paste paper or fill with color
5. Hit delete
6. Apply gradient glow and noise at 30 to original layer
Go HERE if you aren't familiar on my 
way of adding gradient glow using EC 5 Impact 

We are going to start at the bottom layer 
and work our way up the template following the steps above

Merge duplicate layers together
So black square with black square and so on

black squares - paper 14

purple squares - paper 9

pink squares - new layer fill with black and 
then add texture using another color
My texture is HERE.

lilac squares - paper 42 duplicate and on top copy change blend to multiply so it's darker - merge together

pink circles - left circle is paper 15 
and right circle is paper 8
Paste tubes - my tube had many colors so I used 
matching color for tag

purple circle - paper 42

Now add elements of choice

I used 
5
17
57
69
103

Use my tag as a guide for placement

Some items I colorized to match my tag

Go to bottom in layers pallet and add paste paper 17
Apply mask
Merge group
Duplicate and move where you like

Add name
I used gel effect on mine

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Crop and Save



No comments:

Post a Comment