Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fade Away


 photo fadeaway-1.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by ©Abranda Icle at UYA

Font
Sunshine In My Soul


My Supplies


Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close original

Arrange my supplies however you like them 

Paste tube
There are many layers to the tube I used
First I pasted the image without the 
white but including the cemetery
Move this right above the frame bg layer
Once you have it in place so edges are aliened with frame
Paste tube but this time the one just girl image and crows
Move to top and have crows feet out of frame
Make sure that it works above the other one okay

Add drop shadow to top tube

Feel free to colorize my supplies if you are using
a different tube than myself

Add name

Add copyright info

Close white bg and save as PNG





No comments:

Post a Comment