Wednesday, March 13, 2013

When Angels Cry


 photo whenangelscry.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed



Tube

 I used Artwork by ©Gaetano Di Falco at CDO

Font
LHF Bounce Script

Brush
Splatter brush of choice




Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open new canvas 650 x 250

Re-size items to your liking - I re-sized mine mainly at 30 - 50%
but this is totally up to you

Paste paper 9


Using your crop tool
Drag tool the total size of canvas and crop
This will get rid of the extra paper that's outside 
canvas so we can re-size canvas now with out it being there

So re-size canvas to 800 x 700
Just remember to crop before saving

Open paper 3 in psp and minimize
Using selection tool - rectangle
Set your foreground to paper and close background
Width at 4
Draw out a rectangle to frame our background
Convert to raster

Paste tube and place where you like
I wanted mine coming out of frame so what 
I did was duplicate frame, had one above and one below tube
 and erased part of top frame 

Paste feather and re-size to liking
Move to right side and duplicate a few times
I have 6 feathers on mine
Now select your pick tool (found with move tool in tools bar)
and rotate feathers however you like

Paste raven and move to top

Paste candles and move to bottom right

Paste ribbon and move to bottom right
Duplicate and move one below candle and one above 
and then erase parts of top ribbon

Paste word art 

I added a new layer and used a splatter brush sized small around edges
then I moved to bottom 


Add name
I used same paper for name as well

Add copyright

Crop and Save







No comments:

Post a Comment