Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Love

 photo springlove.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.




Supplies Needed

Tube

I used artwork by ©Camilla Drakenborg
Sold at Up Your Art


Font
Aphrodite Slim Stylistic

Cluster Frame

Filter
Lokas - Gel Effect




Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

This is a very simple tag but I really loved how this tube worked so well
with this cluster frame that I couldn't resist writing a tut for it.

Open cluster frame in psp
Shift D
Close original

Re-size all by 25%

Click inside opening of frame using your magic wand
Expand by 15
Add new layer
Fill with color of choice
I used #a5be2c
Invert
Paste tube
Duplicate
Hit delete on bottom tube
Select none

Move bottom tube and background below frame 

Add drop shadow to tube

Add name
I used gel effect on mine

Save



No comments:

Post a Comment