Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hoppy Spring


 photo hoppyspring.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Elias Chatzoudis.

Font
Impact Label Reversed

Scrap





Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open new canvas 800 x 700

Paste cluster 2

Using selection tool select area just 
larger than frame opening
Invert
Paste paper 7
Delete
Paste tube
Duplicate
On bottom tube click delete
Select none
Move bottom tube below frame

Now paste elements of choice

I used elements

bunny
carrots
splatter 3

Use my tag as a guide for placement if needed

For the splatter element I duplicated and then flipped and mirrored one
and moved both to bottom

Add drop shadow

Add name
I applied noise at 10

Add copyright info

Crop and Save


No comments:

Post a Comment