Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hip Hop


 photo hiphop.png


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed



Tube

Artwork by ©Spazz at SATC

Font
Easter Parade

My Supplies

Filter
Lokas - Gel Effect
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close original

Pick two colors from your tube and make a gradient
 photo gradientsetting.jpg

Now select the mask layer and float
Add new layer and fill with gradient
Close original

Now there are two ways I make my layers colored

You can either go to adjust - hue and saturation - colorize
and colorize each layer matching your gradient color

or

Select each layer you want to color and doing the 
same steps as you did above with mask layer
but instead of closing the original layer you need to move new 
filled layer below original and change blend 
mode on original to luminance (L)


Once you have all the layers colored how you 
like paste your close up tube
Float colored rectangle layer
Invert
Delete
Move to right area and lower opacity to 55
Select none

Paste tube and move to left area
Crop bottom of tube if needed

Use my tag as guide if needed

Add drop shadow to left tube

Add name
I applied gel effect and gradient glow to mine

Add copyright info

Save







No comments:

Post a Comment