Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SECRETS


 photo Secrets.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.





Supplies Needed


Tube
I used artwork by ©Alena Lazareva
Sold at Up Your Art

Font
Pepito

Filter
Lokas - Gel Effect
AAA Frames - Foto Frame

My Supplies




Okay, let's get started.

Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close original

Paste image 
Apply foto frame filter to image using these settings


 photo fotoframe-1.jpg

Now once you have that done
Float image
Contract by 10
Invert
Add noise at 30
Select none

Duplicate twice
On bottom layer rotate 8 left
On middle layer rotate 8 right

Add drop shadow to all three layers

Now place my supplies where you like them

Add name
I used gold pattern
Then applied gradient glow of #89221c
Once that was done I sharped once 

Add copyright info

Feel free to colorize my supplies to match your tube

Crop & Save


No comments:

Post a Comment