Monday, March 11, 2013

Sad Bunny



 photo SadBunny.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed




Tube
 Artwork by ©Anna Marine at CDO

Font
Cinderella ITC TT 

Mask
 Big Mask 01 by Vix

Filter
DSB Flux - Bubbles




Flair
Thank You Gunhild for allowing 
me to upload your flair for use
in my tutorial







Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open Flair in psp

Re-size canvas to 800 x 800
Crop when done.

Select bottom color layer
Float
Add new layer
Make a gradient of two colors from tube
I used #f979a3 and #a568aa
 photo gradient-2.jpg
Duplicate
Apply bubbles effect - default setting
Invert
Paste tube and place where you like it
Delete
Select none
I added noise to my bubble layer at 15
Add drop shadow to tube layer

Add new layer
Move to bottom
Fill with gradient
Apply bubbles effect
Mirror
Apply mask
Merge group

Add name
I applied noise at 15

Add copyright info
I used text on curve for mine

Crop and Save







No comments:

Post a Comment