Sunday, March 10, 2013

NO VACANCY


 photo NOVACANCY.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed



Tube
 Artwork by ©Lidia Misfit at TPP 

Font
Pepito 

Template
 #156 by Kristin

Filters
Richard Rosenman - Scanlines

My Supplies





Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!


Open template and shift D.
Close original.

I re-sized my canvas to 800 x 800

to give me more room and cropped when I was done
but this is totally up to how you like to do it.

There are a few basic steps for this template that are repetitive.
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Add new layer
4. Fill with color or pattern of choice
5. Select none
6. Close original layer

I like to start at bottom layer and go up.

Use my tag as guide if needed

Delete all layers above the skulls layer

Left and Right circles - Invert
Paste tube
Delete
Select none
I used sign part of tube

Left and Right glitter circles - #d42b7c

Glitter circle - #8664b2

Circle - my pattern
Apply scan lines distance of 2, color black
Lower opacity to 40

Left and Right rectangles - my pattern


Glitter rectangle - my pattern
Apply noise at 25


Rectangle 2 - Float
Invert
Paste tube
Duplicate
Mirror
Delete
Select none
Merge together
Lower opacity to 20

Skulls - #37ff31
Apply noise

Paste tube
Crop any of tube if needed

Paste my splatter background
Move to bottom

Paste my text
Duplicate so there are 4 layers
Rotate one left 90 degrees and one right 90 degrees
Move where they go

Add name
Apply noise

Add copyright info

Save








No comments:

Post a Comment