Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Blue Jeans


 photo bluejeans-1.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed


Tube
I used artwork by 
©Steve Baier
Sold at Up Your Art

Filters Used
Penta -  Jeans

My Supplies



Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close original

Arrange items how you like

I made two options for text so decide which text you want
to use and delete or close other text layers

If you are using a different tube just colorize my supplies to match

Once you have supplies where you want them paste your tube

Move it so it looks like she is coming out of frame

Duplicate

Move one below frame and other keep above

On top tube layer erase anything outside frame on the left

Add drop shadow to bottom tube

Add name
I used gradient of two colors from tube
Apply jeans filter
Duplicate
Change blend mode on top to multiply and opacity to 50
Merge together

Add drop shadow

Add copyright info

Save



No comments:

Post a Comment