Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Evil Attitude


 photo evilattitude.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed



Tube

 I used artwork by ©NaSionainne at SATC


Font
Staccato222 BT

Scrap Kit
 (PTU)  Suzuki by Tiny Turtle Designs at SATC

Template
 I used #92 by Rose

Mask
I used Grungi 10 by Sharon at Creative Misfits

Filters
Richard Rosenman - Scanlines



Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open template and re-size canvas to 800 x 800
Crop after tag is done

There are a few basic steps for this template that are repetitive.
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

I like to start at bottom layer and go up.

Use my tag as guide if needed

Fill canvas with white on bottom layer

Merge the two glitter circles together
Do the steps above and use paper 21

Purple rectangles - use paper 95

Black rectangle - use paper 8

Merge side rectangles together - use paper 20
I applied scanlines to mine as well

I also applied scanlines to middle circle

Pink circle - use paper 2

Pink dotted circle - use paper 18

Do the steps above on the grey circle
Paste close up tube
Delete
Float tube
Add new layer
Fill with light color from tube
I used #c4c8ea
Select none
Change blend to screen and opacity to 40

Paste main tube
Move to right side
Float
Expand by 2
Add new layer
Fill with white
Select none
Move below tube

Now you can start adding elements of choice
I used elements 1,2,40,48,71,and 81

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Paste paper 3
Move to bottom above white bg
Apply mask
Merge group

Add name

Add copyright

Save



No comments:

Post a Comment