Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let's Swing



 photo swing.gif
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes
I used  Artwork by ©Angela Newman at TPP

Font
Sixteen

My Supplies


Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close original 

I have supplied most of the work already done 
but if you are using a different tube you may want to 
change the colors of my supplies

Paste your tube and move below the rectangle layer
Move rectangle to top and center tube below it

Once you have your tube where you like it
duplicate so you have 3 tube layers
Rename them tube 1,2,3


Using your warp tool
Warp mode set to contract
Size 600
Click on tube2 once
and twice on tube3

Add your name

Add copyright info

OK now time to animate

Close tube 2 and 3
Copy merge

Paste into AS

Back to PSP

Close tube 1
and ope tube 2
Copy merge

Paste after frame in AS

Back to PSP

Close tube2 
and open tube 3
Copy merge

Paste after second frame in AS

Change frame properties to 30 for first frame and 20 for the second and third

View tag and see if you like the look of your animation

Save as Gif.




2 comments:

  1. Sue I really like this tut and would like to use it as a tut of the day in my group, but there's no swing in the supplies. Can you point me where you got yours please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shir - the swing is the actual tube. She is on swing.

    ReplyDelete