Thursday, February 7, 2013

I ♥ Twilight

 photo IheartTwilight.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.





Supplies Needed

Tube
 I used FTU image Twilight Love from © Zindy S. D. Nielsen 


Font
Twilight

Mask

 I used #84 from Weescotslass Creations.

Filters Used

Eyecandy - Gradient Glow



Okay, let's get started.

Remember to save often!!!



Open a new canvas 700 x 600

Paste paper 2
Apply mask
Merge group
I lowered the opacity to 85 on mine

Paste frame 3
Re-size by 80%

Using selection tool select area just bigger than opening on frame
Invert
Paste paper 7
Delete

Paste image
Delete
Select none

Paste word art 5
Move to bottom of tag
Change blend mode to luminance (L)

Add name

Add copyright

Save










No comments:

Post a Comment