Saturday, February 9, 2013

Girls Night Out 

 photo girlsnight.png 
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube

I used artwork by ©Cute-Loot at TPP.

Font 
Tinker Toy

Scrap Kit



Filters Used
Lokas - Gel


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!


Open new layer 800 x 800
Crop excess when tag is done

Paste halftone 2

Paste cityscape
Center

Using selection tool - rectangle
Select an area at bottom of cityscape 

Use my tag as guide if needed

Once the selection is how you like it invert
Paste paper 16
Delete
Select none
Apply texture - bricks
Repeat bricks again

Using selection tool again draw out another rectangle
just bigger than the other
Add new layer
Fill with black
Contract by 5
Delete
Select none

Now it's time to start adding elements from kit to your tag

bow 2 - duplicated and placed on both sides of cityscape

hairspray, lipstick, mascara, nail polish, perfume - both sides of rectangle at bottom

ribbons - coming away from cityscape

music notes - over brick rectangle

word art - at bottom of rectangle 

Paste tube
I have my tube standing on word art

Once tag is how you like it add your name
I typed name out and before I applied it I highlighted each letter and changed the color
Then applied text and applied gel effect

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Add copyright info

No comments:

Post a Comment