Saturday, February 9, 2013

Be Colorful


 photo BeColorful.gif
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed

Tube
 I used artwork by ©Spazz at SATC

Font
Pepito 

My Supplies



Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close original

Move my text to left area

Paste close up of tube
Mirror
Move to left area
Select black bg
Float
Invert
Click delete on tube layer
Colorize S-0 and H-0
Lower opacity to 40

Paste main tubes
Lock them together
Make sure the order of the colors are matching the order of other layers
Move to right area
Crop anything below the black bg

Add name
I did this by typing my name out and then floating my name and on 
each colored layer I promoted selection and then locked the name layers together

Add copyright info

If using a different tube with different colors just colorize my supplies

Once you have tag how you like it
Close all but top layers of colors
Copy merge
Paste into AS
Go back to PSP
Close top color layers
Open second color layers
Copy merge
Paste in AS after first layer
Back to PSP

Repeat steps until all 4 color layers are in AS

Ctrl A
Frame properties - 50

Save as GIF






No comments:

Post a Comment