Friday, February 1, 2013

Don't Judge Me

 photo dontjudgeme.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube

I used artwork by ©Carol Barajas at MTA

Font

KG Seven Sixteen

My Supplies



Filter 

Eyecandy - Gradient Glow





Okay, let's get started.




Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and Shift D
Close original

Using your preset shape tool set to circle
Back ground only
Draw out a circle the size you want frame to be
Convert to raster
Now draw out another circle the size you want the opening of frame to be
Convert as well
Move the smaller circle where you want opening
I have mine off center to the left
Once you have this where you want it then select
and float
Now on larger circle click delete
Select none
Delete smaller circle

Select frame and float
Add new layer
Fill with pattern of choice or mine HERE

Now add a bevel of choice to your frame
I used
 photo ib.jpg,

Click inside frame using magic wand and expand by 4

add new layer and fill with color or pattern of choice or mine HERE

Move my text to the side of your frame
If it doesn't fit well as it's sized for my circle then delete
mine and type saying using text on curve

Using the preset shape tool
Make a circle
bigger than the one we already have

Keep circle as a vecter
Click text tool

Click the right center of circle when
you see the A on a curve
and write saying of choice.

In layers pallette click the plus sign
for the circle and text layer
Hide the circle
Convert to raster

Add gradient glow if desired

Now add your name
I used a gradient and applied same gradient glow

Add copyright info

Save as PNG




No comments:

Post a Comment