Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pantomine

 photo pantomime_zps9a4679c9.jpg

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube

I used artwork by ©Katra O'Dell at MTA


Font

Pepito

My Template




Okay, let's get started.

Remember to save often!!!

There are two different templates for you to decide from
One is basic template I made before I started making tag
and the other has the items I made already
Feel free to use whatever one you want but the tutorial directions 
are for the one with my items already



Open my template and shift D

Close original

Using your selection tool - point to point select the diamond areas on the side 
Paste tube and re-size smaller and move
to one of the diamond shapes
Delete
Mirror
Do this until you have all four shapes filled with part of tube

Use my tag as guide if needed

Merge tube layers together and change opacity to 25
and blend mode to soft light

Select white bg layer and float
Invert
Paste large tube and once you have it where you like it
click delete

Select none

I applied noise at 20 to all the red layers 
but this is totally up to you

Add name
I posted on both sides just to even out the tag

Add copyright info

Add border of 10 
#1b1b1b
Apply Texture - Fine Leather
Add border of 2
#970500
Apply noise at 20

Save









No comments:

Post a Comment