Monday, February 4, 2013

Blow Me


 photo BLOWME.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed

Tube

I used artwork by ©Victoria Fox 
Sold at Up Your Art

Font


Made With B

Filters Used

DSB Flux - Bubbles
Filters Unlimited 2 - Paper Textures

My Template


Gradients




Okay, let's get started.

Remember to save often!!!

Open my template and shift D
Close original

I like to start at the bottom and work up
so click on the white background


There are a few basic steps for this template that are repetitive.

1. Select layer
2. Float
3.Add new layer
4. Fill with color or gradient 
5. Select none
6. Close original layer
7. Apply texture or filter of choice

Feel free to colorize my mask layer to match your tube.
Either go to colorize and do it that way or select and float
mask and add new layer and fill with color of choice
Select none and move new layer below original and change blend on original to luminance (L)

Side rectangles - do the same as the mask so you can keep the dots showing

Circle - I used #ee48a8
and applied paper texture - papyrus
changing the intensity to 66

Circle frame - I added noise at 20

Small circles - I used gradient
Now once you have the small circles filled with gradient of choice 
Select none and add new layer
Fill with another darker gradient
Apply bubbles filter changing bubbles setting to 50 or where ever you like it

Select small circles layer
Float
Invert
Click delete on bubbles layer you made

Paste tube 
Delete 
Select none
Duplicate 
Mirror
Move tube where it lines up with circle
Merge both tubes together and change blend to multiply at 50 opacity
or play around with settings until you get what you like

Frame - add noise 

Rectangle - I used #8dd5f6
Applied paper texture - recycling paper
Invert
Paste (mirrored) tube 
Delete
Change blend mode to screen
Duplicate and change opacity to 25 and blend to hard light
This to is up to you play with it until you like it as all tubes are different

Frame - add noise

Add tube

Add name

Add copyright info

Close white bg and save as PNG



I

1 comment: