Friday, January 18, 2013

Star Lite Night


 photo starlitenight_zpsdeeeea9b.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes of choice, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU)  Star Lite Night by Alika's Scraps
Font of choice, I used Starry Night

Let's Begin!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close original
Delete info layer

copy the silver pattern and paste as new item in psp
Minimize for now

Delete silver patter from template

Select the oval layer and float
Invert
Paste paper 4
Delete

Select silver frame
Float 
Invert
Paste paper 8
Invert
Add noise at 20 
Expand by 1
Add new layer
Fill with silver pattern
Select none
Move below other frame
Add drop shadow

Select pink rectangle
Float
Invert
Paste paper 9
Delete

Select gradient rectangle
Float
Invert
Paste paper 6
Delete

Select hot pink rectangle
Float
Invert
Paste paper 1
Delete

Add tubes
I used three tubes and on the ones that are to left and right changed
blend mode to luminance (L) and opacity to 25

Time to start adding elements from kit

Use my tag as guide for placement

Paste element 26
Duplicate 
Flip
Move one to top area and one to bottom
Merge together
Move to bottom

Paste element 30 and do the same as above

Paste element 23 and move to top left

Paste element 25 and move to bottom right

Paste elements 22 and 27 and move to bottom left

Paste elements 3,16, and 24 and move to right top

Duplicate element 16 and move to left and middle top

Paste element 1 and move to bottom center

Paste any other elements of choice

Add name
I changed each color from tag
by highlighting each one before applying changes
Then I did the same outline like the frame to my name

Add copyright

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment