Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Passion


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Jose Cano at SATC.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Passion by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice, I used Hipster Script Pro
Template, I used #7 by Tracy

Let's Begin!



Open template and shift D.
Close original.
Delete info layer

I re-sized my canvas to 800 x 800
to give me more room and cropped when I was done
but this is totally up to how you like to do it.

Select heart row
Float
Invert
Paste paper 4
Delete

Select heart and do the same as above

Select square and float
Invert
Paste paper 5
Delete

Paste tube
Crop any excess at bottom

Paste arrow
Move to top left

Paste lips
Move to top right corner

add any other elements of choice

Add name

Add copyright info

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment