Friday, January 18, 2013

Heartbroken


 photo heartbroken_zpsd244a61c.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Arthur Crowe.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Heart Breaker by Alika's Scraps
Font of choice, I used 
Template, I used Template by Caro at Creative Misfits
Plug-In : Penta : Color Dots

Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original.
Delete info and over you text

Delete info layer and word art and rectangle rows and dots layers.

I re-sized my canvas to 800 x 800
to give me more room and cropped when I was done
but this is totally up to how you like to do it.

There are a few basic steps for this template that are repetitive.
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

I like to start at bottom layer and go up.

Rectangle 1,2,3 - papers 4 and 5

Circle - paper 1
Paste element and re-size 
Delete
I colorized mine so it showed better


Overlay - paper 3

Nameplate - gradient of #9d8cb2 and #d8d2e1
Apply color dots distance 5

Frame nameplate - new layer filled with #2b353e
Add another layer and fill with texture using #ab9cbd
My texture is HERE.

Heart back - new layer filled with white

Heart broken right - new layer filled with #2b353e
Paste tube
Delete 
Change opacity of tube to 40

Heart broken left - paper 1
Hearts small - float then contract by 1
Invert
Paste paper 1
Delete

Paste element 61
Move to bottom right

Paste element 77
Duplicate so your canvas is covered
Merge together
Apply mask of choice

Paste tube

Add name

Add copyright

Save












No comments:

Post a Comment