Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bootylicious


Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Christine Marie Kotlark at SATC.
Font of choice, I used Pepita Script
Template, I used #61 by Tracy
Mask of choice, I used WSL #219
Plug-ins,  Lokas - Gel and Richard Rosenman - Scanlines

Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original.

Delete info layer, text layer and gradient rectangle layer

I re-sized my canvas to 800 x 800
to give me more room and cropped when I was done
but this is totally up to how you like to do it.

Highlight the black circle and float
Add new layer and fill with color from tube
I used gradient #f3a6bb and #de5e7b
Apply scanlines filter using #bc1f37 
with spacing set to 2

Highlight the gradient circle and float
Add new layer and fill with #db5976

Paste large tube and crop
Change blend mode to screen

Duplicate and change the blend mode to soft light

Highlight black rectangle and float
Add new layer and fill with gradient used above
Apply slight noise set about 5 or so
Keep selected
Paste medium tube ( I mirrored mine before pasting) 
Delete

Duplicate tube
On bottom one change opacity to 50
One top tube change blend mode to screen

Paste smaller full length tube and move to center area

Using your circle preset shape draw out a 
circle a little bigger than the largest one 

Select text tool and on a curve 
(when the half moon with A shows up)
type out bootylicious

Close circle and change to raster

Float text and expand by 2
Invert
Duplicate the noise frame layer
 (bottom layer of template)

Delete
Move below text layer
Add drop shadow

Add name
Do the same steps as you just did for text

Add copyright info

Add new layer fill with gradient
Apply mask
Merge group

Save




No comments:

Post a Comment