Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oriental Beauty


Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube, I used artwork by ©Eos Sparks at TPP
Font of choice, I used Pauls Kanji Font 
Plug-in, I used  Lokas - Gel

Let's Begin!

Open my supplies and shift D.
If you are using a different tube you will need to 
change colors of my supplies to match your tube

Select gradient layer and float
Invert
Paste large tube 
Move it to the left area
Delete
Change blend mode to screen
Move above the texture overlay layer

Paste main tube
Duplicate
Move one below frame and one above
On top tube use eraser tool and erase 
left and right edges that are over frame

Add name
I used gel effect on mine
Using #7a0d14

Select the glow layer and move above the lantern part of tube
Close this for now

Add copyright info

Once you have tag how you like it
Copy merge and paste into AS

Ctrl L so you have 2 frames

Go back to PSP and open glow layer
Copy merge again and paste in AS
between the two layers

Save as Gif





No comments:

Post a Comment