Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wings of Love


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed



Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Angelica Seller at SATC.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Love by 
Design by Joan-Kits at SATC
Font of choice, I used Salamander Script
Template, I used #72 by Punky Butt
Plug-ins, I used EyeCandy 4 - Gradient Glow
and Lokas - Gel

Let's Begin!



Open template and shift D.
Close original.

Delete info layer 

I re-sized my canvas to 800 x 800
to give me more room and cropped when I was done
but this is totally up to how you like to do it.

There are a few basic steps for this template that are repetitive.
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

I like to start at bottom layer and go up.

Use my tag as guide if needed

Black rectangle - do the steps above and use paper 1
I used dark area on paper where frame showed

Duplicate and mirror
Now both black rectangles are done.

Pink rectangle - do steps and use paper 3
The bottom area of paper is what I used
Only part of the rectangle shows so if you don't fill un-shown area it's ok

Duplicate and mirror and move up to where other pick rectangle is

White circle - do steps and use paper 6

Duplicate and mirror and move to where other white circle is above

Pink circle - do steps and use paper 3
Using dark part of paper

Duplicate and mirror and move up to other pick circle layer

Starting to see a pattern here LOL =)

White large circle - do steps and use paper 10

Black large circle - do steps and use paper 1
Using center of paper this time

Pink bottom rectangle - do steps and use paper 1
Using the top part that's darker

Heart layer - do steps and use paper 10

Black heart frame - do steps and use paper 3
Using light area of paper

So now you have each layer of the template done it's time to start adding elements

Go back to bottom and work your way up again

Paste element 80 and move to left and duplicate and mirror
Merge together

Select your center circle and float
Invert
Paste large tube
Delete 
 Blend mode to screen 
Duplicate and change to Hard light
blend mode and opacity 15

Paste elements 20, 23 (rotate 90 degrees)
and move to bottom area

Paste element 51 and move to left bottom area

Paste element 111 re-sized by 50%
move to left and duplicate then mirror

Paste element 44
Move to left corner and duplicate then mirror

Paste element 90

Paste tube and move to right area

Add any other elements of choice

Add name
I used a gel effect and gradient glow on mine

Add copyright info

Save







No comments:

Post a Comment