Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Don't Pop My Bubble


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.




Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used tube by ©Anna Marine at CDO
Scrapkit of choice, I used ScrapFoxy_AnnaMarine-Package-43
Font of choice, I used Sakkal Majalla
Mask of choice, I used WSL #7
Optional Plug-ins, Eye Candy - Gradient Glow   
            
                          
 Let's Begin! 

Open new canvas 700 x 700

Fill using a gradient glow of two colors from tube you are gonna be using
I used #c598ac and #e4aece
Apply mask
Merge group
Float
Invert
Paste paper 9
Delete
Move paper below mask

Paste frame 3
Re-size (your choice)
Float
Invert
Paste paper 8
Delete
Apply bevel

Photobucket

Click inside the frame using magic wand and expand by 5
Invert
Paste paper of choice
I used paper 12

Paste tube
Duplicate
Move one below frame and one above
On top tube layer erase the bottom of tube

Using preset shape draw out a circle about same size as frame
Now using text tool on a curve (when the half moon shows) type out text of choice.
Close cirle layer and convert as raster layer
I applied gradient glow to my text

Add elements of choice
I used 39,26,27and 2

Add name

Add copyright info

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Crop if needed

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment