Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cat's Meow Scrap Tag


Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed

Scrapkit, I used (PTU) The Cat's Meow by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice, I used Cinderella ITC TT
Mask of choice, I used one of mine offered at Creative Misfits
Optional Plug-ins, Lokas - Gel  
            
                          
 Let's Begin! 

You will need to re-size elements to your liking.
I re-sized most by 50%

Open frame 2

Paste paper 7 
Apply mask
Merge group

Use magic wand and click inside frame
Expand by 15
Invert
Paste paper 6
Delete

Paste cats 1 and center under frame
Delete
Select none

Paste cat 2
Move to top left

Paste string 4 

Paste string 1 
Move like it's coming from yarn ball

Paste mine
Move in front of yarn ball

Paste word art
Move to top right

Add any other elements of choice

Add name
I applied a gel to mine.

Add copyright info

Save






No comments:

Post a Comment