Friday, January 11, 2013

Multi-Colored


Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube, I used artwork by ©Arthur Crowe.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Like Totally by PolkaDot Scraps
Font of choice, I used Pepita Script
Mask, I used #362 from Weescotslass Creations.
Plug-ins, I used EyeCandy 4 - Gradient Glow
and Lokas - Gel

Let's Begin!

Open frame 1
Re-size by 75
All layers UN-checked

Paste paper 5
Apply mask
Merge group
Move below frame

Click inside frame using magic wand and expand by 15
Invert
Paste paper 6
Delete
Keep selected and paste close up tube
Move to left area 
Delete
Paste main tube
Duplicate after you have it where you want it
Delete on bottom tube
Select none

On top tube erase bottom area of tube

On close up tube layer change blend mode to screen

Use my tag as guide if needed for placement of elements

Paste fishnets 1 and 2
Move below frame and background layers

Paste speaker and move to left area

Paste music scatter and move to bottom area above frame

Paste guitar handle and move it to right below frame

Paste any other elements of choice

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

I applied a gradient glow to frame and my name
and gel to my name as well
I used paper 1 for my name with black foreground set at 1.

Add copyright info

Save


No comments:

Post a Comment