Monday, December 10, 2012

Sex Kitten



Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by Gennadiy Koufay at CDO.
Font of choice, I used Copperplate Gothic Light.
Mask, I used #362 from Weescotslass Creations.
Template, I used #170 from Beth.


 Let's Begin! 

Open my supplies and shift D.
Close original and delete info layer.

Move the text layer to right area.

Select the gray bottom layer and add new layer.
Fill with color of choice.
I used #921d56.
Apply mask and merge group.

Select white circle layer and float then add
new layer and fill with color or texture of choice.
I used same color as before as texture.
My texture is HERE.

Select the black squares and float then invert
and paste tube and hit delete for each one.

Change opacity to 80 and blend to hard light.
If using a different tube play around until you get it how you want it.

Select square frames and add new layer and apply same texture as above.

Using magic want click all parts of the "sex" in the wordart.
Add new layer and fill with lighter color or colorize to whatever suits your tag.

Add name.
I used black for name and once I had it typed out 
I then clicked the plus sign in the layers pallet and then right clicking
convert text to curves then as character shapes.
Now your text is single letters and click them and you can move up and down
to match the word art if you want.
After you have it how you like convert to raster and then float and expand by 2.
Add new layer and fill with white and add noise set at 20 random.

Add copyright info.

Save.




No comments:

Post a Comment