Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pink Holiday


Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tubes of choice, I used Artwork by ©PinUpToons at CDO
Font of choice, I used Dean Martin.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Pink Holiday by Pimp'd Designz
Template, I used #30 by Twyztedt's Playroom
Mask, I used Mask 3 Christmas 2010 by Vix

Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original.
Delete info layer and stars layer.

Re-size by 80% 
All layers checked.
Canvas size - 800 x 800

Paste paper and apply mask.
Merge group.
Make sure this layer is at bottom.
I used paper 2.

Start by merging the double layers together.
such as small circles merge together, bigger circles together, squares and so on.
This will save you time when pasting paper for those layers.

Once you have the duplicated layers merged start 
at bottom and follow these steps as you go up.


1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

Small circles - paper 10
Large circles - 06
Rectangle - 07
Side squares - 09
Center square - paper 2

Add any elements of choice.

I used bulb string, sparkle, snow fall and snowflake gem.

Paste tubes and crop excess if needed.

For the side tubes I change blend to luminance (L) and opacity to 40.

Add drop shadow to layers.

Add name.

Add copyright info.

No comments:

Post a Comment