Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rockin' Christmas

Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Elias Chatzoudis.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Holiday Glamour by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice, I used Scrap Mommy.
Template, I used #41 by Vix


Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Delete info layer.
Canvas size - 800x800.

We are going to use same steps for each layer of template.

1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

Start at the bottom and work your way up.

Snowflakes - paper 08
Circle fill - 05 for this don't delete original layer but move it above new paper 
layer and change blend mode to overlay and opacity to 56.
Circle line - paper 06
Word circle - I used gradient of green and blue from tag and added noise at 20.
Baubles - paper 09 keep original just like above but blend
mode is luminance (L) at 100.
Tree fill - paper 10

Add any elements of choice.

Paste tube and crop.

Add drop shadow to layers.

Add name.
I used gradient of two blues from tag and applied noise and gave it a gel bevel.

Add copyright info.

Save.






No comments:

Post a Comment