Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Naughty or Nice ?


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©PinUpToons at CDO.
Font of choice, I used Miss Le Gatees 
Mask, I used Monday Mask 1 by Vix
Template, I used #301 from Missy at Divine Intentionz
 Let's Begin! 

Open template and shift D.
Close original and delete info layer.

I re-size my canvas (800x800)  to give me room but this is up to you.

I like to start at the bottom of a template so to follow along that's where to begin.

Here are the steps that we will be repeating for each layer of the template.
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

Add new raster layer and move to bottom
Fill with white.
Add paper 1
Apply mask and merge group.

Select the circle frame bg layer and do the steps mentioned above
using paper 1

Then select the think rectangle layer and again do the steps above and use paper 2.

Now the square layer using paper 6

For the word art layer I used paper 1 and 2 and selected the 
words with my selection tool so I could do different colors for the words.

Next is the frame bg layer using paper 3.
Also paste the close up tube you are using and hit delete.
I rotated mine by 10 right.
Lower opacity to 65 and change blend mode to screen.

For the tree use your magic wand and click the sections of the tree.
I used papers 2 and 12.

OK once you have all the layers filled then it's time to add elements of your choice.
I used 22,34, and 37.
I used element 34 several times and moved right above the mask layer.

Add your tube and place where you like it.

Add name.

Add your copyright info.

Save!





No comments:

Post a Comment