Saturday, November 17, 2012

Winter Wonderland

This tutorial was written by me and for those

who have a good working knowledge of psp.





Supplies Needed




Tubes of choice, I used Artwork by ©PinUpToons at CDO.
Font of choice, I used Dean Martin.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Winter Meadows by Pimp'd Designz
Plugins, I used EyeCandy5Nature - Snow Drift
Let's Begin!

Open my supplies and shift D.
Close original.

Using magic want click inside frame 3.
Expand by 4.
Invert
Paste paper 01.
Delete

Use my tag as guide if needed

Paste fence and place at lower area of frame

Paste snow at bottom of frame

Paste tree and move to the left side

Paste snowman and move to right area

Paste tube and place so it looks like hand
is on snowman and the other hand is on fence

Paste snowflake 02 and duplicate twice
Place them around tag

Add name
Duplicate
I used snow drift plug in set to Text 100pt Light Dusting on bottom copy
and lowered the opacity on top copy to 80.

Add copyright info

Add drop shadow to layers

Save






No comments:

Post a Comment