Saturday, November 17, 2012

MA Rocker

Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used tube by ©Martin Abel at CDO
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) MA Artist Series Kit 04
 by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice, I used "eL&FoNt(ûrBAN CallIgRAPhy!"

Let's Begin!

New canvas 700 x 600

Paste frame 2
Click inside using magic wand and expand by 10.
Invert
Paste paper 01
Delete

Paste close up tube and move to left side
I mirrored mine as well
Delete

Paste smaller tube and place on right
Duplicate and on bottom layer delete
Select none
On top right tube crop bottom part of tube

On the left tube select float then add new layer
fill with color from tube and change blend mode of tube to luminance (L)

Paste elements of choice

Use my tag as guide if needed

Add drop shadow to layers

Add name

Add copyright info

Save




No comments:

Post a Comment