Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winter Love


Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes of choice, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Frost Bite by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice, I used Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly
Snow Layer - just right click and save

Let's Begin!

New canvas 700 x 600

Paste snow 1
I mirrored and flipped mine

Paste frame 4 and re-size by 65%
For the frame boxes you need to click inside each one using magic
wand and then expand by 2 and then invert
and paste papers
I used papers 1,3,4,6,7,8, and 9

Once you have all the boxes with a paper 
paste tubes and crop just like the papers

Merge all the papers together and then do same with tubes

Keep frame above paper and tube layers

Colorize tube layer to S-0, H-0

Paste snow layer above tube layer but below frame layer

Paste any other elements of choice

Add name and copyright info

Save




No comments:

Post a Comment