Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snow Bunny

Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Snow Bunny by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice, I used Scrap round.



Let's Begin! 

Open frame 1
Click inside frame with magic wand and expand by 5
Invert
Paste paper 7
Delete
Paste tube and move to left
Opacity - 65, Blend mode - hard light
Delete

Paste main tube and move to right area
Duplicate
Delete on bottom layer
Move this below frame
On top tube layer using eraser tool crop bottom part of tube

Paste glitter spray 2 and move to bottom

Paste word art 2
I separated the two words so I could move around

Type text of choice
I used paper 9 as pattern

Paste any other elements of choice

Add name and copyright info

Save


No comments:

Post a Comment