Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday at Home

Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed



Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Alex Prihodko at PFD.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Holiday at Home
 by Pimp'd Designz.
Font of choice, I used Kozmetica Script.
Plugin, I used  Lokas Software - Gel. 

Let's Begin!

Open my frame and shift D
Close original

Using magic wand click inside the bottom frame and expand by 4
Invert
Paste paper 03
Delete
Paste paper 02
Delete

Change blend mode on paper 02 to overlay

Paste tube
Delete
Duplicate and on bottom layer change to luminance (L)
and on top tube layer lower opacity to 50

Select none

Paste elements of choice

I used pine cones, bird, star, and snowflake 03

Use my tag as guide for placement or place however you like

Add name
I applied lokas - gel to mine

Add copyright info

Save


No comments:

Post a Comment