Monday, November 19, 2012

Sexy Xmas


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Keith Garvey.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Sexy Xmas Mini by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice, I used Janda Apple Cobbler Solid.

Let's Begin!

Open  new canvas 700 x 700.

Paste paper 2
Apply mask
Merge group
Change opacity to 85 or where ever you like it

Paste frame  2

Using magic wand click inside frame
Expand by 10
Invert
Paste close up tube
Delete

Paste regular tube
Duplicate
Delete on bottom tube
Select none
Crop bottom part on top tube
Move bottom tube below frame

Paste elements of choice
I used tree, hat, and snow flake which I applied noise too.

Add name
I used paper 3 as pattern

Add copyright info

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment