Friday, October 5, 2012

The Witch Is In

Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Caron Vinson  at CDO
Font of choice, I used Yippy Skippy Alt. 
 Filter, I used Lokas Software - Gel.
                       
                   
                            
Let's Begin! 

Open new canvas 700 x 700.

Paste frame 6.
Colorize using H-154,S-111
Float
Invert
Paste paper 9
Hit delete
Change blend to multiply and opacity to 55.

Click inside frame with magic wand and expand by 5.
Invert
Paste paper 3
Hit delete.
Paste paper 1
Hit delete
Duplicate paper 1 layer
Change blend mode on top paper 1 layer to luminance (L)
and bottom paper 1 layer to dodge.

Paste elements of choice.
Use my tag as guide if needed.

Add name.
I used gel filter on mine.

Photobucket

Add copyright info.

Add drop shadow to layers of choice.

Save.



No comments:

Post a Comment