Friday, October 5, 2012

Luna

Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Renee Biertempfel at CDO
Font of choice, I used Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly.
 Filter, I used Lokas Software - Gel.
                                            
                            
Let's Begin! 

Open my supplies and shift D.
Close original.

Click inside frame with magic wand and expand by 4.
Invert
Paste tube image below the frame.
Place it how you like and hit delete.

Now paste tube and re-size by 78%.
Aline the tube with image till it fits right.
Move this layer above frame.

Add name.
I added gel filter to mine.

Photobucket

Add copyright information.

add drop shadow.

Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment