Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tearful Love



This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Tearful Love by Alika's Scraps
Font of choice, I used Feel Script.
 Optional Filters, I used Lokas Software - Gel.
 Eye Candy - Gradient Glow

Let's Begin! 

Open  new canvas 800 x 700.

Paste frame - as56.
Select - float - invert

Paste paper 08
Hit delete.
Duplicate.

On top paper layer change blend to multiply 
and on bottom paper layer change to overlay.

Using magic wand click inside frame.
Expand by 4.
Invert
Paste paper 07.
Hit delete.
Duplicate.

Paste ribbon. - as123.
Duplicate and move one below frame.
On top copy use eraser tool and erase parts of ribbon.

Use my tag as guide if needed.

Paste glitter - as64.
Colorize if desired.
Move to bottom.

Paste hearts and flower.
I colorized both to match my tube.

Paste tube.

Paste any other elements you would like.

Add name.
I used gel effect and gradient glow.
Photobucket

Gradient glow settings of 3,25,100, #aca796.

Add copyright info.

Save.



No comments:

Post a Comment